Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone posted the info on these in the forums for glamisdunes.com ,they are 7" HID's for a $120 ea.
I bought 2 ,I think for the money you can't beat em .
Here are some pics
(I hope they show first time posting)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Nice. Can you get a shot of them down range at night compared to stockers?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Damn. I want some. How long have you been running them? Is the threaded stud long enough to put a rubber bushing to isolate vibration? Did you wire them up with a relay or straight to a switch? They don't appear on their web site.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Thats a great deal, did you buy them in Havasu?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wired them straight to a switch and the stud measures 1 1/8" ,and I got them here in Bullhead AZ. I just hooked them up last night .

·
Registered
2,407 Posts

Yep... that's me! It's called free enterprise!

FYI, there was someone from here on the board that contacted me about buying them and I told them the truth!

Here is a link to Checkers site, you can check stock in your area. They have about 500 of them in thier warehouse!

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetail.aspx?MfrCode=CSM&MfrPartNumber=99000CSK&CategoryCode=3151

·
Registered
4,310 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
when you take a comparison pic against the stock headlights please be sure to do it the way I am picturing below.

STOCK HEADLIGHTS

4" FUEGO HID LIGHTS

Dont take the pic straight on looking at the camera... also be sure there is something way off in the distance the lights will light up ... in my pic its the house way at the end of the block.

1 - 20 of 528 Posts