Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there fellas... just have a quick question, maybe some of you guys have in car communication

im looking to buy buy some type of in car communication for my 4 seater rhino, i just dont know whats out there... i would really appreciate if you guys can help me out..

im looking for something with....
4 headsets
ipod connection
base radio
and woke break down too easy

and im going to SAND SPORTS SUPER SHOW THIS COMMING WEEKEND....
cant wait to buy other stuff i dont really need right now :32:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
I say buy Rugged BUT... that's just me we will have a huge booth at the show and will be glad to show you our stuff as well as answer any questions that you may have.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
that kit retail for $1400.00 but that all will change as soon as we get to the show. My name is Chris Brown. I will be there in full force and will be glad to help you.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Go with Rugged. Great product and great customer service. I have bought 2 systems from them and would recommend them to anybody.

·
Registered
193 Posts
rugged for sure. we have 3 full systems, a sand car system and two rhinos. couldnt be happier

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Chris, I will stop by Rugged's booth at the SSSS so you can show me your products! The wife said she is getting me a in-car system for christmas! Wooohooo! :banana:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
rugged for sure. we have 3 full systems, a sand car system and two rhinos. couldnt be happier
Awesome! I am so glad to hear it.

I say buy Rugged BUT... that's just me we will have a huge booth at the show and will be glad to show you our stuff as well as answer any questions that you may have.

Chris, I'll be coming to see you.. Have some dmax questions too..
Sound good I will be glad to help.

Chris, I will stop by Rugged's booth at the SSSS so you can show me your products! The wife said she is getting me a in-car system for christmas! Wooohooo! :banana:
I LOVE X-MAS!!! especially if it's early.

·
Registered
647 Posts
You won't be sorry going with a Rugged setup. It is by FAAAAR the best 'add-on' I've made to the Rhino. Better than new shocks, better than power, better than 4 seat cage! Makes the ride soooo much more enjoyable, being able to talk instead of yell to your passengers!

Andy at RRP is good peeps! Chris, i'm sure is nice too. :)

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
You won't be sorry going with a Rugged setup. It is by FAAAAR the best 'add-on' I've made to the Rhino. Better than new shocks, better than power, better than 4 seat cage! Makes the ride soooo much more enjoyable, being able to talk instead of yell to your passengers!

Andy at RRP is good peeps! Chris, i'm sure is nice too. :)

Thank you canucklehead. I am amazed on the reaction Rugged gets. Sadly, Andy does not work for us anymore. We have had some changes here recently. I will be glad to help anyone with any questions that they might have.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for the info i asked guys... it really helped me out. so i went to the sand sport super show this past saturday and i met up with chris brown from rugged radios at their booth and boy was it packed, i guess their radios really are good because they were flying . im so happy and cant wait till i get on installed on my rhino... by the way thanks CHRIS and sorry about my fat friend he is kinda dumb sometimes, i think he gets like that when he's hungry...... so can i order those headset hangers?

by the way i purchased the 600-4P-50W 4 Place Intercom with 50 watt car to car radio

1 - 19 of 19 Posts