Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone guide me in right direction im thinking 14's want something that looks good what size do i get???

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
what kind of riding? i would stick with 12`s if it were me and i would get Big horn copies (trilobites) and go 26-9-12 all the way around

wheels are all personal preference.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I like the 26, just a little more groung clearance. I have had good luck with the terracross. My next set will probably be the pitbull growlers or the rockers. Imo, get 14" wheels and it looks great.

·
Registered
521 Posts
x2^^
It really depends on your trails and type of riding. I had 14" rims to begin with but riding in rocks, they got chipped and scarred and sidewall pinches on my Terracross'.
Rims are totally your preference. I went to 12" rims(Vision Bruiser) with Maxxis Bighorns and have not had a flat since. I also needed a bit more stability so I went wider in the back than in the front.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i want it too look good but still very ride able some trails but mostly gravel prolly i like the itp ss wheels is there anywhere i can look at pics

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
25 x 9 x 12 Big Horns on ITP C-7 5+2 Wheels with 2" spacers on the rear only is going to serve you best...

The narrow Bighorns on the same wheels all four corners will simplify things for you...give you some added ground clearance (not sure about the copy cat tires but the original 25" Bighorns are really 26" dia.), toughness, and still keep your weight down to something reasonable...

Bighorns wear extremely well...extremely smooth ride...ITP makes some great tires...but none come close for the combined features that you need the most...

The C-7 is an extremely good wheel and very simple and easy to clean and the lug nuts are easy...I have driven many miles on the rims with shredded tires through the desert over rocks and at 20-30 mph for long distances and re-used those wheels...and the cost is relatively low...

I remember very well all you told me about who drives yours where and how and you can go to the bank with what I am recommending you... :)

ATVoutfitters (sponsor on this forum) always have everyday low prices and great service...

You can probably get free wheel spacers from dealership...not 100% sure about that tho...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts