Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i bought my rhino as it sits on March 1st. I had some people in the back of it today and it wasnt so fun as when im out by myself or with just one passenger. I really think i want to go with a 2 seat cage and some high back seats with some more thigh support and 5 point belts....its kinda odd wanting to tear the thing down to almost the frame 2 weeks after i bought it

how many setups have you guys gone through??
how often do you change your mind on setups?
anybody out there have a nice 2 seat cage they wanna trade??

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Only reason I have a 2 seat cage is for the kids when my wife drives the rhino... but that doesnt happen often at all... About 90% of my trips in the Rhino have been for 2 people... not 4, and you definitely dont want 4 adults back there for a trail like Crown King or riding through the big dunes at Glamis.

I am looking into getting a 2 seat cage by next season ... I will still keep the 4 seat cage for those family trips that come up, but 2 seat is the way to go.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the cage on mine?? its heavy duty. its a modified stock cage with Beard headrests front and rear, door mounts welded in, some "horns" on the front for a light bar, tabs for 4pts welded in and the mounts for Beard arm minders in the rear welded in. it also has a soft top with snaps, two LED dome lights and tabs if you want to add an aluminum room and dzus clips and the rear half will unbolt.

its big time..lol

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
get a real cage if your going to invest, The stocker is not that tough, If you love your wife and kids, Get a custom cage made. I am having one made by rhinomafia. If you've seen my endo pics,you know what i mean. I had lots of people Offer me there 2 seat stocker cage for free, rhinomafia has about 20 that they can't give away either.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i need a stock cage. i still want to ride while im selling this one and getting the two seater built. anybody in phoenix have one i can pick up?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I used to....but we cut it up.......I wouldn't run a 4-seater either - no way....no thanks!!! I don't blame you for wanting to go with a two-seat sportier setup....you will love it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts