Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

anyone knows where I can purchase some 2 inch wheel studs for my 05 660 ,
I went with 2 inch spacers on all corners and I don't like the amount of threads
through the lug nuts , about 3/8 threads I want atleast 3/4 thread or full length
of the lug nuts ,, option if I can not locate 2 inch studs is press out factory studs
and go with grade 8 bolts ..

Thanks for any replies
TS2

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello,

anyone knows where I can purchase some 2 inch wheel studs for my 05 660 ,
I went with 2 inch spacers on all corners and I don't like the amount of threads
through the lug nuts , about 3/8 threads I want atleast 3/4 thread or full length
of the lug nuts ,, option if I can not locate 2 inch studs is press out factory studs
and go with grade 8 bolts ..

Thanks for any replies
TS2

Did you ever find the longer studs? I am in the same situation as you.
Thank,s
Trav

·
Registered
24 Posts
I found them on Ebay. You just need to know the thread pitch. Unfortunately I don't remember now what the pitch was. I do know the rhino has the same studs as the Honda TRX 400 and probably a lot of other models.

No need to press them out, a blow or 2 with a hammer will knock the old studs out and then you just knock the new ones in from the back side.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I found them on Ebay. You just need to know the thread pitch. Unfortunately I don't remember now what the pitch was. I do know the rhino has the same studs as the Honda TRX 400 and probably a lot of other models.

No need to press them out, a blow or 2 with a hammer will knock the old studs out and then you just knock the new ones in from the back side.
Could you post a link to the ebay site where you ordered them please?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts