Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for one wheel to throw a spare on. Stock would be fine, just need something that is true and not beat to crap. It just has to hold air in a spare tire. Let me know what you have. I am in Tucson but can go to Phoenix also. Thanks.

·
Registered
389 Posts
If you get a stock wheel make sure it is a front wheel, as it will work on either end. The stock rear wheel will not work on the front of the rhino unless you run wheel spacers.(it will rub). If it is an after market wheel it shouldn't matter.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I got a cheap tire from Wal-Mart
Same size as the stock front

Nice and light and then put it on another rim
mounter in bed
I've had to " Loan " it out a few times

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have a stock front but don't know when I'm going to phx...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me know if you make it over this way at all. I am going to the White Mountains at the end of the month (that definitely isn't any closer to you) but that is the only traveling that I have planned. Thanks

:azflag:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump. Still need a wheel for a spare. If anyone has an old front wheel laying around I would love to take it off your hands!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am in Tucson, Az. Unfortunately Hemet is a little out of the way. Thanks though. Unless you are willing to ship it but I have no idea how much that would be.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I have all the stock rims. Just the steel ones and black in color. They are not mint but hold air just fine. Ill ship one just shoot me an offer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts