Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,everyone,I am new here.
My brother's truck has had them in the rear with zero issues.But my friends hate on them.
A little confused.
Is it safe to run hub centric spacers on my 2010 700 Rhino ?
What are you guy's thoughts about them? What is the best place to order hubcentric wheel spacers ?
Thanks in advance.

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
Welcome to the site, I've put a total of over 6,000 miles on two rhinos I've owned, ran spacers all the way around with no problems. In fact Yamaha's safety recall put 2" rear spacers on. Since the rhino is light compared to a car, I wouldn't spring for high dollar spacers. Ebay billet spacers are fine and inexpensive.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
Yep just get them off ebay or amazon, i never had as many miles as rhinorat but i ran 2"spacers up front on my 450 it allready had the recalled 2"spacers on back and i drove that thing hard, real hard, no mudding though. Never had any problems with bearings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2,221 Posts
As I mentioned on the Commander site you posted on, I have used 2" spacers on the back of my rig for many thousands of miles with no downfall.

You are very fortunate to have both this Rhino and your acclaimed 2011 Commander 800 you mentioned on the other site.

I did, however, have to edit out the Non-Vendor advertising links you incorporated into your thread tho.

Welcome to the site!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts