Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen many ways in which people have mounted their flags(for when in the dunes of course) on their rigs out at glamis but was wondering what was the best way. I'm not looking to drill any holes in my bed. I just came up on a 2003 turbo diesel 4x4 that ill be using only to pull my toy hauler around.

Thanks in advance. BTW, glamis next weekend!! Who else is going?

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
Were out of the billet bed rail mounts, they should be in Tues or Wed, they're like $25 I think. Really nice piece made by Stiffy.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
I've seen many ways in which people have mounted their flags(for when in the dunes of course) on their rigs out at glamis but was wondering what was the best way. I'm not looking to drill any holes in my bed. I just came up on a 2003 turbo diesel 4x4 that ill be using only to pull my toy hauler around.

Thanks in advance. BTW, glamis next weekend!! Who else is going?
Drill a hole in the bottom of your stake hole pocket on the bed. I will be with a big group at wash 6 next weekend. Look for my rhino.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses.
I'm not looking to drill any holes but Thanks for the suggestion rhinonut. As for offroadrichie, you my friend are a genius. I'll probably just do that for this weekend and maybe buy a bracket later.

I'll be camped out in either wash 9 or 10 with five other families. Hit me up if you guys see me around.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Construction trucks have a mount that's ment to go in you hitch receiver. It's for a buggy size whip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts