Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 2011 low hour nice 700. But the doors were discarded. I have grandkids, need doors.

Any help in finding a set is appreciated.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
If you cannot get the TSB thing from Yamaha, (LotsOfLuck) You can get them new from RMATV for $127 each plus about $50 for handles if they actually ship within 7 to 10 days. My son has his original 2008 set that I am sure he will sell for a fair price. PM me with an offer and I will check with him. He also has the original seat belts if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2008 Rhino 700 SE
4 Posts
We just got doors for our 2008 from Ebay. About $120 each with free shipping including the handles and hinges. They did not come with the bolts to mount them.

·
Registered
525 Posts
He would have sold both doors for that lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you cannot get the TSB thing from Yamaha, (LotsOfLuck) You can get them new from RMATV for $127 each plus about $50 for handles if they actually ship within 7 to 10 days. My son has his original 2008 set that I am sure he will sell for a fair price. PM me with an offer and I will check with him. He also has the original seat belts if anyone is interested.
Hello! Does he still have the seat belts?

·
Registered
525 Posts
I am fairly sure he does or they are in my basement. I replaced the OEM with 4 point harnesses.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am fairly sure he does or they are in my basement. I replaced the OEM with 4 point harnesses.
I could use them for sure. I have a 8 year old that loves to ride but when i bought mine the seatbelts had been removed. Shoot me a price and maybe I could take them off your hands.

·
Registered
525 Posts
PM sent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts