Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AM BUYING A YAMAHA IDK HOW MUCH IT RUNS AND IDK WHAT YAMAHA I JSUT KNOW IT WILL BE RHINO LIKE NORMALLY HOW MUCH A RHINO RUNS LIKE 100 KM PER HOUR? SRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH AND CAPS...:banana:

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
mine had 44 hrs, when i replaced it with a machined one. when i pulled it out, it was spotless

spot less, ? well ur suppose to have it filled with grease on the inside and thats were the rollers ride and thats where it gets hard n full of dirt and they do not roll all the way out ,

but 44 hours isnt to bad , depends on where u ride i guess to

·
Registered
601 Posts
mine had 44 hrs, when i replaced it with a machined one. when i pulled it out, it was spotless

spot less, ? well ur suppose to have it filled with grease on the inside and thats were the rollers ride and thats where it gets hard n full of dirt and they do not roll all the way out ,

but 44 hours isnt to bad , depends on where u ride i guess to
spotless..... as in the grease was clean, no sign of dirt in the rollers or pathways.....

·
Registered
427 Posts
43 mph bone stock with a windshield on the rev limiter & stock sheeve/cdi for now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im hitting 45 with MSD only, does that sound about right? I do have a half windshield. I plan on doing HW overdrive weight soon. Hope to get around 50+

·
Registered
345 Posts
41-42 stock with my 700

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hello! This is what I found with my ride:
Stock 700 42 MPH.
700 with MSD and exhaust tip ,stock tires 52 MPH
700 with MSD , exhaust tip,, 26 XL Mudlites tires 47 MPH
700 with MSD, AC 3.5 Duals, K&N filter,stock tires 52 MPH
700 with MSD, AC 3.5 Duals, K&N filter, 26 XL Mudlites 48 MPH
700 MSD, AC 3.5 Duals, K&N fliter, stock tires,Trinity sheave ,stage II cam 58 MPH.
734 MSD, AC 3.5 Duals, K&N filter,stock tires or 26 XL Mudlites, Trinity sheave,stage II cam, Dyna coil, HD Rod, HW A/F Gauge 68 MPH ( acceleration from 10 MPH to max speed is fast and explosive, motor sounds like a 12 gauge shot gun!! 108db's
And still trying new things

You are not going to be dissapointed with a Rhino, might be slow some times but quality makes the difference!
Good Luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts