Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Mine only has 3400 miles on it.
I told the wife that they last about 3500 before they wear out.

So hopefully she doesn't go reading this post and see some really big numbers and postpone my new motor plans

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have 3800 on my 07 all stock internally, my dad's 07 686 has about 2500 on the big bore

·
Registered
615 Posts
I bought mine with 7500 kms, and rebuilt it shortly after, I wanted more power so I went with a 686 and then up to 727, I have over a 1000 kms on the 727 buiild............

·
Registered
67 Posts
a little over 6k miles on mine so far.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
not sure if whatshisname rebuilt his motor but his avatar use to be a pick of his gauge cluster with over 10,000 miles, and i think captaz has over 5k stock motor

here he is , lol

http://www.rhinoforums.net/general-...hey-guys-check-out-my-avatar-10000-miles.html
whatshisname has at least 12,000 miles on his now...

He has replaced the piston with a higher compression 100mm wiseco I think...somewhere a long the line and installed a mudbuster cam...

His username is mtgrzzlymn

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,421 Posts
I am at 6900+ miles and not been apart. I have not had to change valve lash yet. It has been right on every time I have checked it....knocking on wood....Most all of that has been in the dunes...Oil changes and clean air cleaners help a bunch.

·
Registered
34 Posts
8,727 miles as of this morning. No tune ups - only oil and filter changes. One plug replacement. One belt replacement - probably not necessary. 1 one way bearing replacement. Has never left me stranded. Usual riding is trails and logging roads.
2005 660 - still strong throughout the power curve!

·
Registered
680 Posts
6400 on mine, most of them put on in first 1 1/2 years. Back and knees have slowed me down, plus the fact my hunting partner stands @ 6'8" and 400# so we take his Arctic Cat most times.

·
Registered
34 Posts
1050. I bought it from a guy that never used it. I have put half those miles on it in the last year.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
My miles were reading around 7k, but when I changed the battery it went to the default of KMs. When I put it back to miles it dropped to under 5K. I did a post about this and several guys have had the same thing happen.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.