Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-
Looking for some reviews on an Eagle Eye HID Converstion kit as I am considering buying this for my quad.
I have a 2009 Yamaha Raptor (same lights as Rhino's) and go on a lot of night rides, and I think HID is the way to go for me.
The price is a little steep for me to just jump off and make the investment-so does anyone out there have any input on this?
  • Is it worth the investment?
  • Are there any pro's/con's I should be aware of prior to purchasing?
  • Is a relay needed (additional purchase?) or is it likely included in the package?
Thanks!! :fingersx:
Bree

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Hi-
Looking for some reviews on an Eagle Eye HID Converstion kit as I am considering buying this for my quad.
I have a 2009 Yamaha Raptor (same lights as Rhino's) and go on a lot of night rides, and I think HID is the way to go for me.
The price is a little steep for me to just jump off and make the investment-so does anyone out there have any input on this?
  • Is it worth the investment?
  • Are there any pro's/con's I should be aware of prior to purchasing?
  • Is a relay needed (additional purchase?) or is it likely included in the package?
Thanks!! :fingersx:
Bree
I've had Eagle Eye conversion HID's for close to 5 years and never had an issue. They come prewired with relays so pretty much plug and play.

Btw, did I mention my Rhino is a spokesperson on Eagle Eyes website...lol...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the prompt reply--this will help out on the HID conversion kit.
Almost forgot, read somewhere about overheating and shutting down after a couple of hours of use--every encounter that? Just curious...

Since your Rhino is a spokesperson for Eagle Eye (ahem) , can I get a discount??
:05:

Bree

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Thanks for the prompt reply--this will help out on the HID conversion kit.
Almost forgot, read somewhere about overheating and shutting down after a couple of hours of use--every encounter that? Just curious...

Since your Rhino is a spokesperson for Eagle Eye (ahem) , can I get a discount??
:05:

Bree
Like I said, I've never had an issue. They wouldn't even give me discount so no. They just contacted me to use my pictures.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
got my eagle eye kit as xmas present,took about 15 min to install,complete plug and play,and they work great,you definetly get what you pay for,highly recommend

1 - 8 of 8 Posts