Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
DIRTLIGHTS!!!!!!!!! They are AWSOME and worth EVERY penny!!! I installed mine about 2 months ago. Unbelivable difference!! Very high quality product. Wiring is 10 minute job......its just plug and play!!

Best upgrade so far on my rhino!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I got mine off ebay for a 150 and love them ! They r slim ballast and were super easy to install. O yea they are bright to, I have 4 halogen hellas on a light bar and the replacement hid lights flood them out

·
Registered
33 Posts
Kragen

Kragen all the way, they work as good as any out there and if you go to the post office for a change of address packet, you get 25% off. The 4" ones retail for $100.00 each, now the are only $75.00 each, you can't beat them. Even after a recent roll over times three I only broke one.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Guys if you are dead set on the CSK lights. Don't forget to checkout our 5" lights.

I wish we could sell them for $75 but our stuff will still be working in 6 months.

dirtlights.com - Mesa, Arizona - 5" Internal Ballast

So for $129, you get an all metal housing, your choice of pencil or driving and black or chrome. These come with a real 1 year warranty, no questions asked. Also don't forget we are still running the RF special of free shipping.

Thanks
Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts