Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RhinoJC, Thank you for your input. My Rhino has the metal base at the bulb, a spring, then a metal socket with three tabs that you push in and twist. the tension of the spring holds the bulb tight in the light housing. also the housing has "Stanley" written on it. is that similar to yours?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
RhinoJC, Thank you for your input. My Rhino has the metal base at the bulb, a spring, then a metal socket with three tabs that you push in and twist. the tension of the spring holds the bulb tight in the light housing. also the housing has "Stanley" written on it. is that similar to yours?
Sounds like it but I have never seen the other h6 bulb. Post a picture if you can. I will try to take a pic of mine when I get a chance.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Sounds like it but I have never seen the other h6 bulb. Post a picture if you can. I will try to take a pic of mine when I get a chance.
If it has the metal base it is the H6M bulb.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ktlvh

Thank you for the info. i will start to look for that bulb type. i guess my issue is that i've read that you don't need to spend $150--$200 on HID's. you can find them for $60---$80 on-line, but then you are dealing with automobile guys that don't know about rhino's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts