Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi My names Duwayne , I live in Langley BC Canada,

I have a 06 Rhino, lifted with full body wrap (Skulls and lighteningbolts), Swamper tires, Rock'n stereo for stops along the trails! Really enjoying the Rhino so far!

Goes any place I've aimed it at, and trust me I wasn't sure about some of the places it took me , but glad to say it Kicks _SS!

I have already been helped on my first question on this forum! Thanks!

I will post some pictures of the Rhino soon. Hope to get to know a bunch of people on here.

Bye for now Duwayne

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Everyone for the welcomes.

Hey Thundebolt, we are going to Toll booth on the Coqahalla Lakes area for New Years, Camping with a bunch of friends. See you on the trails forsure. Want to check out any good places.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey Thundebolt, we are going to Toll booth on the Coqahalla Lakes area for New Years, Camping with a bunch of friends. See you on the trails forsure. Want to check out any good places.
Lots of good riding up in that area when the snow is gone! I like the Larson Hill area which you can get to from the Lakes, although I camp at Larson Hill and head out from there.

This weekend is a "Rhino work" weekend; tomorrow I'm helping a buddy put his tires on his new beadlocks and swap in his new sheave, and Saturday I'm heading down to Sumas WA to pick up my beadlocks and tires. Trying to use the snow season to get all the work done so that we're not wrenching when the weather is nice.

I'll send you a note when we're heading out next. Some pics of our rigs at http://flyingrhinos.ca

Have a great New Years!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thunderbolt.
That would be great, let me know when your next outing is and i will see if we can hook-up. We are taking the Rhino but snow will be deep and probably won't get to use it. But if we don't buddies have sleds we can use. Talk to you Next year . LOL Happy News year to All on the Forum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts