Registered
1,960 Posts
Welcome...Rhino Crash was a great time!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

Glad to be here and thanks for the welcome. Had a great time at the crash for sure great people and great food. I scored a nice BRP front bumper, I wish it was black, It is now thanks to a rattle can paint job. Can't complain for the price. I also won a nice switch plate, and some Joes racing mirrors. Came home pretty good. I now need to spend some money on switches and guages to fill all the holes on the switch plate. Are you guys running fuel water temp and alt guages? How hard are they to hook up?
There sure were some nice rides out there and was glad to meet some of you, too many to meet all need to do another one soon!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I scored a nice BRP front bumper, I wish it was black, It is now thanks to a rattle can paint job.
I was hoping on winning one of those bumpers...I like the look of a prerunner bumper.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I like the one on your avatar! Is that your Rhino?
Yep, that's mine. I'm going back and forth whether I want a new bumper. I like mine, but I also like the prerunner look too.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bumper

fergie, did you just add to the stocker or fab everything? I have a friend that just added to the stock bumper and looks good, although I can tell by the weight of my BRP bumper it must be stonger than the stock one for sure. I don't plan on any nose dives anytime soon. The prerunner with the thick plate in front won't allow for a winch need to cut a bit off I guess.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
fergie, did you just add to the stocker or fab everything? I have a friend that just added to the stock bumper and looks good, although I can tell by the weight of my BRP bumper it must be stonger than the stock one for sure. I don't plan on any nose dives anytime soon. The prerunner with the thick plate in front won't allow for a winch need to cut a bit off I guess.
I added three pieces to the stocker and some light tabs at the center bar.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Here is a cheap alternative if you dont want to spend the money on a new bumper..... I got this from HCR and it gives the stock bumper the prerunner look .... it bolts right on after you remove the plastic bumper. For $ 75.00 it is a cheap alternative ......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts