5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help dont know what going on witn my rhino 660

It starts and run about 4 to 5 feet then die pls help

·
Registered
2008 700EF
21 Posts
We'll need a lot more information to help you. Does it immediately re-start after it dies? Does it bog down and die? Does it feel like you just turned the key off when it dies? Does it rev up, then die? Any more information you can provide will help immensely. Did it just start doing this? did you change anything before it started doing this like add some lights or change wiring? Can you sit in neutral and rev it up?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does it immediately re-start after it dies? Yes

Does it bog down and die? Yes running for 10 or 20 sec than die

Does it feel like you just turned the key off when it dies? Sometimes

Does it rev up, then die? Yes and I wish I can upload a small video 😆 but I can't don't know how

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I start it up and let it set for 5 or 10 minutes in neutral yes I can rev it up but sometimes it die and most of the time yes it will die on gear ...the last time I drove it for awhile good 5 mins or more than die and i just repeat over and over to make home

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sounds like it's not getting fuel and/or air. Time for a tune up if it's not been done recently, including servicing the air filter, new spark plug and clean the carb.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Have you communicated with the people who did the work about the poor performance?

Try taking off the fuel cap and give it a try. This test is to determine if its got an air flow issue.

I also don't see anything about the air filter on the receipt. Have you cleaned and oiled it recently as well?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Need help dont know what going on witn my rhino 660

It starts and run about 4 to 5 feet then die pls help
I had the same problem with my 660 I put on a new billet aluminum fuel pick up on the gas tank and a new fuel pump I haven’t had any problems sense.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts