Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I'm back in Ontario for the summers and I have been looking for a used Rhino in that area with no luck ? ... they all seem to be in Arizona or Texas and Cali,
does anyone know of a good one for sale , a 4 seater if possible , I want to take the family along!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jerry,
Yeah I checked Craigslist and Kijiji and auto trader , the problem was out of the 6 ones I emailed they we're all scams ... you know, "I just moved and it's in a crate waiting to be shipped just send a deposit" .
I don't know what's going on lately but this new scam is making finding a "real" Rhino hard to find.
Any help would be appreciated, maybe a member in Ontario has one for sale ?

·
Registered
852 Posts
yah that is y i stay with ebay when i need something. if you follow the ebay rules and use your pay pal account you cant get screwed. good luck on the rhino hunt and dont get in to much of a hurry. i would never buy a used one got shafted on my first rhino. if you can aford a new one thats the way to go.

·
Registered
852 Posts
the list af problems are to long to type. all i am tring to say is that. i know even my self. i run the balls out of everything i have. y save it for someone else. i never sell any thing though i always trade them in. i wouldnt want to screw anyone. dont worry though i allready have 400 more miles on my new rhino than my old one and the only problem i had was a bent spindle.self inflicked. (sorry cant spell very good)

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm in Ontario and I was thinking of selling my 2008 rhino 700 sport edition with metalic silver paint. Send me a PM if your intrested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts