Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I bought a yamaha digital speedometer for my rhino to upgrade the lighted system. I have a couple of questions. 1st when I plugged it all in in registered miles and hours. Are those the miles from the machine that it was taken off of? Secondly my overheated light is staying on for some reason. Is there something I am supposed to switch? Other than that I got the three harnesses plugged in and the speedo and lights are working correctly except for the overheating. Thanks Jon

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just found out that the original thermo switch which on the cylinder head remains open until it is active which turns on the light. The one that is supposed to go with the upgraded digital dash is the opposite. So if the light goes off then its over heating. You got to buy a different thermo switch for 45 dollars.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I just found out that the original thermo switch which on the cylinder head remains open until it is active which turns on the light. The one that is supposed to go with the upgraded digital dash is the opposite. So if the light goes off then its over heating. You got to buy a different thermo switch for 45 dollars.
Do you have Yamaha's Part number for this thermo switch? Thanks for the info BTW! If not I will see if I can find it...
Thanks
B

1 - 6 of 6 Posts