Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just logged on to try and learn more and get some insight into SxS's. I've ridden motorcycles of all kinds for 20years but recently wanted to bring my wife and kids along for some outdoor adventure. Figure a SxS is the easiest way to do it, albeit no the cheapest.
So... gasp!, I'm trying to get some info on Rhinos and related "clones" that I can actually afford. Look forward to learning.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome from northern Michigan, check the classified on here for used Rhino's or knock off's etc. Have you tried out a any SXS? Ebay is also a place to look. Your local dealer will have info. also, good luck in your search!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome, here in Utah also. Check KSL.com, classifeds section. They always have a good amount of rhinos for sale. I myself have a 4 seater 07, very durable machine never left me on the trail, and the family loves it. Don't know a lot about the "clones" I do know you can save a maybe a couple thousand $ on them, but the Yamaha name is a piece of mind I love when I'm 10-30 miles from camp.

Good luck, if you have ANY questions, this is the place to ask. Doing a "search" for your question, is a great feature, usually answers 95% of any questions that I have.

Shane

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Welcome to the forum !

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. If there is anything you want to know about a side by side this is the place. I just joined myself and there is not one problem that I've had that these wizards don't know.
Good luck on your quest!

·
Registered
104 Posts
X2 on KSL.com Classifides....

·
Registered
427 Posts
hi guys this is a new mem and i want to be one among you
Welcome! to late now, you are now among us, have fun & be safe from northern Mich.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts