Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Texas. Currently detailing a build plan for a boost busa rig. In college at Texas A&M so planning is all I can do now but I feel like a good plan of attack is profitable. I've been playing around with different cage designs and such with CAD. I'd like a more buggy look, less stock rhino "box" look. But I ride a busa as my daily driver so I've got my motor. I've seen on here that most people dune ride, is there any one that rides mud and trails (wide stuff no tight tech stuff)?I'm looking into stretching the rhino 12-18" bc I'm 6'5" and it's a bit snug plus I think with the busa motor it couldn't hurt. Probably go with a custom +8 or +9 LT system. Really just want something that hasn't been done and re-done. The engineer in myself I suppose. If anyone here is from the GREAT state of Tx or is a fellow aggie or just has helpful ideas I'd love the input.

Thanks and Gig'em,
Travis
A&M c/o 2010

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome! :welcome1:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcomes. Any one know or have any ideas how to keep 4x4 with a mc motor? I've seen the ski doo t case mod jus not really sold on the reliabilty. I've got friends that build 400hp busas and I'd love to run one in a rhino. Death trap I know but a fun one. Just don't wanna waive bye bye to the 4x4

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Welcome from Illinois and good luck on your project !

·
Registered
968 Posts
Welcome from Central Kansas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts