Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there from Arizona. Have a 2009 Rhino 700EFI. Put an extended roll cage on with two more seats in the bed. Have a piece of good tarp that I am going to cut to fit with eyelets and can zip tie it on. Love to 4wheel the trail from Lake Pleasant near Phoenix to Crown King. Lots of challenges and even beter in the winter with snow.:azflag:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome to the fourm ! As soon as the weather starts to cool down alittle you should start to see people posting rides around the valley. There is a section here (local rides and events). Just keep an eye on it and you will be invited to join others with the same interests as yours. And if you are ever looking for new people or places to ride just post it in that section. I have met a bunch of good people that way and found new trails that I had never been on. You will find that as the weather breaks and dune season starts you will see alot more local activity on the fourms. You will find alot of good advise and information on this fourm from others that have already been thru what you are about to go thur with your rhino. Good luck with your rhino and enjoy it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hey there... Just got a Rhino. Just joined the forum.

The girl and I are looking to move to Show Low as soon as ( IF) we can get a house to sell. Grrrr...

We have land (40 acres) out by St. Johns. The plan is to move WAY out there (off the grid) and Rhino romp and ride the dual-sports any and everywhere.

I go to Phx once a month on business for a few days.

Just let me out of this madhouse (Los Angeles).

Cheers... Robert

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome to both of you!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
3,487 Posts