Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't really a seatbelt kinda thing, but it's a belt so I thought I'd include it here. We were looking for something to tie down our son's ATV in the back of our truck and we looked at several different products all over the internet. We found this heavy-duty tie-down called the Cargo Buckle on this website: www.TruckChamp.com. It wasn't cheap (around $100) but it was the lowest-priced I found. Didn't take too long to get to us, either. Works like a charm! :32:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spam?

No, this isn't spam. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression; I was just giving a friendly suggestion. I'm just one of those kinds of people who, when I see something or use a product I like, I tell my circle of friends about it. For example, my friend Erica told me about the Pledge Pet Hair Remover and I bought one. I tell everyone with a cat or dog they must get this product because it's awesome! Same thing with the Tide-to-Go stick. It works, it really does! Feels good to save someone some time, energy, and most importantly in today's sucky economy, money.

And I guess $100 for one buckle is a small price to pay should the UTV spill out of the truck and land on the highway and cause a major accident! I'm a mom--I think about these kinds of things! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.