Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of a header pipe for an 04 660. If will take exhaust also if need. Mine is cracked beyond repair! thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have one off of a 2005 if you still need one.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
header

yes Sir, Just want to make sure its the stock one and no cracks! I will take it and if you can use usps and use those flat rate priority boxes that would be great due to the fact that the postal service takes it to me when shipping to Alaska.
Thanks

Travis
let me know if you want me to send $ or whatever.
thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
It is indeed a stock header from an 04 660. I just took it off my rhino about a month ago because a baffle in the muffler wore out. The head pipe looks to be in great condition. A bit dirty, but I'll try to clean it up and send some pictures tomorrow. Can you use PAYPAL? If so, that would probably work the best. I'll PM you with details and pictures tomorrow when I get it cleaned up and thoroughly inspected.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My apologies for not getting back to you sooner been deathly ill with flu and out of commission. I have the header kept it for a spare when it cracked so I took it to have tig welded completely repaired when I took it off and put my other spare on. Im moving up from a rhino and wont need anymore. again my apologies. if still need pm me an offer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts