Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone make an HD steering rack anymore? i was looking around for options to upgrade and didn't see much out there...wondering if the manufacturers have moved on..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool well if you come across one of those for a +6 long travel setup feel free to DM me price. i'm about to get to work this weekend getting your sheave and slug kit installed. finally doing some of these upgrades that have been on the list for some time

I would not think so, that rack is for a stock vehicle, they make an extended one too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anyone have any issues trying to install a rackzilla onto a 2006 660 rhino? i am trying to install and a part of the front bracket that holds the differential on the driver side location is in the way. i tried it seven ways from sunday, she ain't going without something getting cut or grinded.

i was reading on another post people have to grind the rackzilla? i didn't get much detail from the post other than it seems like it is a known issue. going to call wicked bilt in the morning but in the meantime wanted to see if anyone know anything. i don't want to cut or grind the differential bracket as those are already pretty light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts