Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got a bunch of these spindles in stock and are passing the discounts on to you guys!

HCR RACING
Yamaha Rhino Spindles 2pc set
Designed to use stock bearings and seals
Stock geometry so will work with standard a-arms and most long travel kits on the market
Made from 1018 steel laser cut for accuracy
CNC machined and formed
Tig welded for strength and appearance
Retail: $899.00

$749.95 for the pr! In stock ready to ship or pick up!

Give Nick a call with any ??'s - 602.703.5754

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
What's going be the better choice, to upgrade to the steel spindles from HRC Racing or to just gusset the stock spindles? How undestructable will the steel spindles be? compared to the stocks with gussets?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Can't beat upgrading to a spindle that just about guaranteed to not bend or break. These spindles are good CRAP!!! Rhino crap that is!!!
This is what I'm thinking.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Yup.... lol. I just bought a pair of SCF spindles, but I didn't buy them from him. I got them for a killer deal by another shop that just had them on display missing hardware, so I had to improvise and make them work, and drill out some holes bigger, and use some heavier duy hardware than it looked like would come with the kit, and it worked out great for me! I have to admit that they are some bad ass spindles!!!! Retail for $900, and I madea out like a bandit for what I got the set for!!! PS- They do repair steer geometry as well by pushing steer knuckle up and out! Thats all I have good to say about any SCF stuff for now. Customer service is still kinda (i dunno), ut Thad did send me his new style clevis's for free when I broke my rack and pinion and my cleviss were wlded to the old rack shaft....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts