Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
rock house has a lot of green trails? correct. My wife drives the rhino so she likes the easier trails.

·
Registered
79 Posts
we've been to Little Coal River. It has the most green trails, which was nice for my wife and our 3 year old. We stayed at the cabin at Little Coal River Campground. It's great, you ride right under the highway to the trailhead.

·
Registered
411 Posts
yeah rockhouse has a lot of green trails. Brian is right tooo,Little coal river has a lot from what it shows on the map. Rockhouse and the town of Gilbert is great,you can ride your machines through town and there is plenty to do when not riding.I am not too much in the whole camping thing.i dont mind Rv's but not tents !

·
Registered
411 Posts
all the blue trails are now open to UTV's as well !!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey, I noticed in the pics you have a 4 seeter. HMT website says only factory cages and seats, belts, blah blah. Are they not real strict on these rules? I have the same setup.

·
Registered
411 Posts
ive NEVER ben pulled and they ( the cops) see me all through town and the trails.as long as you have stickers they are cool.

·
Registered
411 Posts
let me know if youre planning a ride,would love o find a group to go there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ive NEVER ben pulled and they ( the cops) see me all through town and the trails.as long as you have stickers they are cool.
Thanks. I was wanting to get down there sometime but wanted to let the kids tag along. My little one is almost six and I told her she had to wait until she was 7 to get her first 4 wheeler. HAHA
Besides, that is when her older sister started. I may try to get there in the spring.:banana:

81 - 89 of 89 Posts