Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yeah I dont need the paper ones......guess i could just use tracking but that wont tell me where im going unless ive been there before.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've been wanting to ride on HM for a while now. I would be entering the Little Coal entrance or whatever. I bought my Rhino in April and live probably 20 minutes away and still haven't had a chance to ride the trails.

·
Registered
411 Posts
were going back august 15-17 browning fork area,staying at Canebrake,treehouse cabin again

·
Registered
411 Posts
anyone going to be there this coming weekend (8/15-8/17)?

·
Registered
63 Posts
anyone been to hatfiled lately ? we were there over memorial day & heard rumor that by labor day ALL blue trails will be open to side x side?!?!? man i hope so, the green just isnt very much fun, kinda like township roads

·
Registered
79 Posts
we went over the fourth and I don't think anyone would know if sxs were on the blue trails. we rode for 3 solid days and never say anyone, except other riders, on the trails.

·
Registered
411 Posts
we were there this past weekend,we rode more than a few blue trails.be careful though the blue trails are 2 way and not as wide on the cliffs when youre passing.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yup thats where I was.Where are you staying? I would recommend "Patty sammons" place you can check out her website www.hatfieldhouse.com she has the most up to date place,with huge plasmas in each house and tons of atv security

you can also ride right out of her house and hit the trails.

·
Registered
411 Posts
youre right,I always get it wrong.it is Penny and she is the nicest lady ever.were trying to go back either in late sept or early october

·
Registered
22 Posts
We are staying around logan and chapmanville, which I believe is close to coal river and browning fork. The cabin is Almost Heaven or Unfirrgetable.

·
Registered
589 Posts
i saw the trails on Fishers ATV world today and i would love to go out there someday but its a long truck from MN here

anyother info on the trails?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Can you take a 4 seat UTV there? Acording to their site you can't, OEM only. My Rhino is safer then OEM by a mile.

·
Registered
411 Posts
i took mine and no one said a word.the only police i saw were on the roads and they just stared like they never seen a 4 seater before.Even the shop owners there said the trail police wouldnt do anything after they saw my rhino.My rhino is more then OEM safe also.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well it won't be until after 4/15/09 that we go. Is there anytime that is best witht he wife and a 5 and 2 yr old. Want fun but not the party drunk type.

·
Registered
411 Posts
i went 4th of july...wasnt "party drunk type" at all.it was a faimily environment for sure.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts