Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my wife and I made our first trip to the Hatfield McCoy Trail over the MLK holiday weekend. It was cold, but the best ride we have ever been on. Here are the pictures.

http://millardsandrhino.blogspot.com

·
Registered
633 Posts
Another thread on this in the Southeastern forum. I noticed they had no WV listed on any forum area! How can they leave out the best riding in the country? Or, Do they think we are just "Western Virginia"?:dunno:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All green, there was too much ice for any other.

·
Registered
411 Posts
what trails did you hit up?

·
Registered
315 Posts
It looks like we are going to try to head down on a friday within the next month to coal creek. Has anyone been there and how much riding is there?

·
Registered
411 Posts
were going down for a week in june to the browning fork area,will stay at fireside possibly.

·
Registered
20 Posts
We went up two weeks ago and stayed with the Sammons in the "Garage" beside "Fireside" Very, very nice people, We arrived around 3:00 pm on friday and I had to track them down Sunday when we were leaving to pay our bill. Plus the town of Gilbert is great and the trails were awesome....

·
Registered
411 Posts
we were actually checking out the garage for our stay,glad to hear some positive feedback from someone who stayed there.Im looking forward to going !!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can you ride the blue trails yet or is it just the green? I was told they were working on allowing side x sides on the blue trails but had not found out for sure yet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
At the browning fork trail system they are allowing rhinos on some of the blue trails, the other trail systems will follow soon.

·
Registered
411 Posts
is anyone else going in june?

·
Registered
411 Posts
what area will you be in?

·
Registered
79 Posts
the wife, our son and I will be at the Little Coal River Campground. Anyone have experience on these trails. Need to know about rhino rules and kids riding in rhinos there. thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
We went to H&M over memorial day. Stayed in Gilbert, and rode on the Browning Fork Trailhead. We had 3 Rhinos and 2 quads in our group. Had an absolute blast! The people in Gilbert are very nice and glad to have you in their town. My 7 year old son was with us and had the time of his life! No problems with him ridin in the rhino as long as they have their sticker.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts