Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke my rack, and now I am interested in finding a re-proportioned 1.5:1 buggy rack. Has it been done? Anyone know the amount of stroke out of the stocker? Maybe I should just go outside and measure it! :idea:
I think the 1.5:1 ratio would be good for racing. I have a quick steer in it now, just a lil hard to steer, but you get use to it quick.

Anyone know of a good billet 3/4" column shaft support? The thing that would go just behind the wheel in a rail (instead of an ugly heim or something). Just looking for something pretty looking since it will be somewhat exposed....

PS- for those of you breaking racks. I will keep you posted on trying to replace the shaft inside for a cromolly shaft instead of OG cast one. Shouldn't ever break there!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I called HRT. Left them a message, and some dude Ryan called me back, and he ony knew that the yellow banana rhino might have a buggy rack, but it was all he knew. I want to know what brand or amount of stroke or something so that I can get into something similar myself..... I'll call again. Do you know how much or anything? Looks like all mounting brackets would have to be fabbed to work. I think I may move my radiator behind cab, and run whatever rack I want, and maybe try to switch to a front steer system!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts