Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the prp highback seats.... pictured below and i was wondering what harness i need to buy... i want 4 or 5 point but the thing that kinda threw me off is the hole in the middle of the seat?? do i need to run my shoulder straps though it or over the sides? sorry this sounds dumb but first time ive bought any

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
the 5th point in the harness is the crotch strap going between ur legs,

the back part u can either buy a Y or a H style harness,

with the Y style going thru ur seat

and the H style running straps on each side of the head rest,

go with the Y since u have that style seat already

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I prolly would need the h style harness I just see the y being difficult. I want 3".

Craig my new cage will have a harness bar in it along with some other goodies

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I like my h style alot. I have 2" padded 5 points with sternum strap and love them. I would for sure get 5 points! Belts stay where you need them. The sternum strap holds the sholder straps where they should be. Not sure how big of a guy you are but i would NOT want any wider than 2" belts. Thats my 2 pennies. *_*

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I agree with you on that 100% Josh but we are in the minority...

People actually get angry when I say I like stock seats and 2" belts... :)

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Ya id say your a big guy. Is there any where close you can go to check them out befor you buy? I was gonna get the 3" but went against it got the 2" paded and the are a great fit. Would not want the 3" they would be to bulky. Imo!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not really a couple of my buddies have rock crawlers/bouncers and they have 3" harness that's all I've ever rode with and I like them seems like that 1" extra helps spread the load out more I guess.. Never tried any 2"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts