Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
972 Posts
Yes I do not have any options with the one way bearnings..

You have a link to what oil has worked (brand)? I would like to try that first. It appears they added the 1" of length on the shifter lever and I can get L and P but I was hoping for overall easier selection of gears...

If I am not carefull it will grab H and I will take off then it will pop out at 20 mph and grind till you are stopped then you have to delicatley put it back in and hope you have it in the middle of the H and it doesnt pop out. I guess this is my complaint, and watching the new guy try while I was in the back seat with a beer in my hand reminded me how picky the shifter is..

Another time I drove up to a drop off at a gravel pit to roll the lip down on top, and I had a heck of a time getting it into reverse (out of L), each time the throttle had to be blipped, pushing me closer to going over the drop off... You guys have these issues at all?

Or crap, DUH!!! Ok, I'm an idiot and didn't pay attention. I do think the 85-90w synthetic will help though.
out in glamis I had some of these issues now. Mine would pop outta high at about 15 to 20mph. and when shifting through the gears it just seamed to pass right through H way to easily. After leting the motor and belt cool down it seemed to be better but my top speed in H was cut down to about 45mph.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.