Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

I hope to be as old as you one day....haha jk

Happy birthday man! hope you get to something you want to do instead of painting ambulances all day! :bandit2:

Have a good one!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Have a good one James!
How old now??
I play hockey with a guy who never wants to reveal his age. When we ask him how old he just says "older than dirt!" Too funny!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Have a great day, Happy Birthday

·
Banned
833 Posts
Thanks Dan!!!! I love this place!!! I'm 45 years young today... but my wife is only 31 so I think that equals out to makin me about 36 LOL. There are days that I def feel older than dirt though LOL. Thanks Steve!!! RhinoDan I love your advise & plan on doing just that!!! Thanks BiggJim ... your spindles kick azz!!!! Goin for a ride tomorrow .... woooo hooooo!!!!!:banana::banana::32::bike4:

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
Happy birthday man !,

and holy chit good effin picken's brotha 31 year old wife u know what ur doing , nice

·
Registered
109 Posts
Happy birthday James, your one more year older but it beats the hell out of the alternative....

·
Registered
561 Posts
Happy birthday James! Think ill have some pendelton tonight in your honor! Thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Happy birthday James!
A little late, but its the thought that counts Ehh?? Haha

·
Registered
815 Posts
happy birthday james,u da man!!!!!

·
Registered
658 Posts
So my sheave has been 45 years in the making......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Thanks Dan!!!! I love this place!!! I'm 45 years young today... but my wife is only 31 so I think that equals out to makin me about 36 LOL. There are days that I def feel older than dirt though LOL. Thanks Steve!!! RhinoDan I love your advise & plan on doing just that!!! Thanks BiggJim ... your spindles kick azz!!!! Goin for a ride tomorrow .... woooo hooooo!!!!!:banana::banana::32::bike4:

Must be a trend or something...latley, I have noticed a lot of OLD guys like you with younger women !! Do you need me to stop and grab some geritol for ya on the way down ?!? :32: lmao
Hope ya had a good one !!!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Right on James, Happy belated Birthday! Got my parts the other day and I'll get the secondary sheave on it's way back to you ASAP. Thanks again!!!! Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
401 Posts
Hope u had a good birthday !!!! Merry Christmas !! Going to seat the guards tomorrow as its still +6 here and we don't have 4 feet of snow ( still see the grass) have a good one buddy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.