Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
whos going? :banana:

MEET N GREET FRIDAY AT 2 NORTH POLE ALSO SAT AT 2 BUT AT THE SOUTH POLE

weather should he perfect! I'll be there Wednesday night to Sunday can't wait for some virgin sand!

Be there or be gay....lmao

anyone looking for a camp to join or newbies hit me up!

ROLL CALL:

1. Me and 5-6 buddies
2. #0.... (rhinoDAN)
3.JohnnyJM84? oh wait it's too far....lol
4.Joephat65
5.Tazz

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Lol. Funny guy. I doubt I'll b able to make it. Dennis is a slave driver. Lol. Jk. But I think I'll probably b working

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
whos going? :banana:

weather should he perfect! I'll be there Wednesday night to Sunday can't wait for some virgin sand!

Be there or be gay....lmao

anyone looking for a camp to join or newbies hit me up!

ROLL CALL:

1. Me and 5-6 buddies
2. Dan #1 (RHINOdan) Quad
3.JohnnyJM84? oh wait it's too far....lol
I fixed is for you #2!
Ill be there Saturday morning thru Sunday. Ill be riding the quad for one final tyme before I sell it! :eek5:
BTW - I got 3 more buddies heading out but IDK if you want to camp with them cus they done sleep and neither will you! LOL :dance:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Lol. Funny guy. I doubt I'll b able to make it. Dennis is a slave driver. Lol. Jk. But I think I'll probably b working
Thats suck bro. Was hoping you'd be able to make it out.
Sounds like the new job is not giving you any free tyme to be on the forum or being able to go out riding! LOL :greddy2: Make that money mang!

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha I'll just have a buffer between camps! lol ill be ok but my preto wife might not like it >: |

lol

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
haha I'll just have a buffer between camps! lol ill be ok but my preto wife might not like it >: |

lol
Hehehe I am just giving you a heads up.
On our last trip to Glamis on MLK weekend my buddy had a DJ system bumping all night and no one was able to sleep that night. LOL good tymes!
I cant wait to hit the sand! ITS BEEN TO DAMN LONG!!!! :aargh4:

·
Registered
985 Posts
Put me in for #4. We will have a large group go with us. I also might be out there Wed night to Sunday. We are going to be to the right of Bathroom #3 against the first finger. Going to be a blast.

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Put me in for #4. We will have a large group go with us. I also might be out there Wed night to Sunday. We are going to be to the right of Bathroom #3 against the first finger. Going to be a blast.
alright sounds good! I usually camp at A-3 A-4 area up front. I have a maroon F350 and silver rhino.

I should post a link to the grid map huh lol

·
Registered
985 Posts
I will look for you. We will be around 11B and 12B I have a white silverardo and a Blue Rhino

·
Registered
841 Posts
We'll have a crew out there probably real deep in bathroom 3 up at the base of the cross. camo rhino 3 seater / rotax let hook up for some dunin..

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We'll have a crew out there probably real deep in bathroom 3 up at the base of the cross. camo rhino 3 seater / rotax let hook up for some dunin..
I think iv see your rhino before...has little can am stickers on the bedsides? ya lets hook up! I wanna see the rotax run :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll be out there with my crew of 4 or 5 sxs. Its time for some sand!!!!

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll be out there with my crew of 4 or 5 sxs. Its time for some sand!!!!
lets plan a SxS meet n greet?

friday afternoon 2 oclock? north or south pole?

DDR.com has a meet n greet sat at 2 at the south pole, ill be there also.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Wish I didnt have to work!!

Oh well, maybe we will see some of ya at the FSA race on Nov 12th.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Was out there last weekend Friday threw Sunday it was like 95 out but the nights were great weather it was awesome out there alot of ppl too

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am down. We can do the DDR south pole and head out with a big line of SxS's

1 - 20 of 105 Posts