Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after two long weeks of ordering parts and waiting and then realizing i needed something else and so on...I finaly got my last part in mail today from Wv..( fast shipper )...so i put my wet clutch in...with new pads...new 1 way bearing...new nut that holds that all on with lock tite and bent the edge of new nut....new clutch drum with the new needle bearing that goes inside..cannot remove old one..new seal...a little grease on needle bearing...install clutch cover with new gasket....cleaned fixed primary sheave...1 mm washer...greased inside of colar....then moving primary sheave with grease inside...i put belt on first..arrow too the rear...lock tite primary nut after washer....instaled secondary clutch all cleaned with a new purple spring...and lock tite nut...put primary clutch spider cage on with a dab of grease in bushing...put clutch cover back on...new motor mounts (4)...i have a water feed heater core style boat type heater under drivers seat...got that all in and duct tubes plumed to pasenger and driver feet...put ingine cover on seats in...filled with two quarts yamalube and all new coolant....turned on key and she fired right up....this is the good part....you put it in gear and just touch the gas?...and it moves forward...no reving to 4,000RPM...to move....wow what a differance it was easy...just wish i ordered all the parts at same time...my belt is also new..that was the first thing i ordered and thought was wrong...just thought i'd pass this on for some reading..thanks for all the help guys!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.