Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wanted to say...as i worked on the rhino this summer...it needed a few rivits here and there....and my front bumper was missing one of the end caps....so when ever i look at rhino stuff on ebay i keep seeing you can buy 20 rivits,or 60 and they sell these mud blockers for the square tube frame ends by rear trailer hitch...also i needed the front bumper end cap....so i ordered the kit that has all 3 items...and i went out today...and the mud blockers push right in and look way better...and my front bumper cap looks nice ....and i'll install the rivits here and there as needed this summer...it was like 16 bucks

·
Banned
401 Posts
Just make sure you don't get water in your frame with the tube bungs as they keep water in your frame ==== rust

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeh dog....i looked at the frame...its a long 1x2 tube frame rail that goes front to back,,,the front is welded shut...the back is the only hole...the plugs keep water and dirt out,,,should help with not rusting...and it looks way better

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are all over ebay if you search yamaha rhino...everyother sale is them

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
i would check those plugs frame plugs regularly. ive read lots of negative on those things
He doesn't have to worry...I thought those were a "good" idea...bought a set for me and 3 of my buds. The only one that still has them, is the bud that never put his in !! They get yanked out when you go through deep rutty stuff... they look/work good while they last though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts