Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am rolling down to the sand yet again. (I lost count how many times back in december) We are going to Gordons Well area the 16th - 18th. I will have my rhino, and another with stock motor, and +3 kit with bilsteins out there. Stop by and i'd be glad to take you for a ride in either. Just keep your eyes peeled for the bright green one passing you at 55mph.. Wave me down at the hill or drags if you see me.

If any one is going, let me know and we can meet up and go for a killer dune ride.

Greg

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Go with out the skins Vince. I will lend my hood, what the worst that could happen the paint gets scrached....darn.

I have to party it up, that is St. Patricks weekend. GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN BEER!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Rumor is,,,that Vince is secretly getting everything painted Red with Budwieser logos and the number 8.

Just so you know - there is already a Junior Rhino out there... Jagged did it. dudes name is Bruce, cool guy. I have no clue where I am going with this. To much baseball and beer tonight.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey G, I emailed you about the availablity of the +3 kit on the rhino. I'll be out there with my 06 Rhino stock motor cdi with bilsteins from microtouch. I think K-frog is having some type of event up in glamis

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Well your rhino will look ugly with just the hood,,,but you can take the sides too if you would like. I don't care. Let me think what else I can give you while I am at it,,,how bout a:hitwithrock: and a :fing26: and then blast you with a :fart:

·
Registered
511 Posts
I would love to go but i will be too busy handing out stuff to all of the people drinking that Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!:friday: :friday:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Rumor is,,,that Vince is secretly getting everything painted Red with Budwieser logos and the number 8.

Just so you know - there is already a Junior Rhino out there... Jagged did it. dudes name is Bruce, cool guy. I have no clue where I am going with this. To much baseball and beer tonight.
i've drove that rhino before:footinmouth:

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
I am rolling down to the sand yet again. (I lost count how many times back in december) We are going to Gordons Well area the 16th - 18th. I will have my rhino, and another with stock motor, and +3 kit with bilsteins out there. Stop by and i'd be glad to take you for a ride in either. Just keep your eyes peeled for the bright green one passing you at 55mph.. Wave me down at the hill or drags if you see me.

If any one is going, let me know and we can meet up and go for a killer dune ride.

Greg
Are you camping off ogilby?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nope.. we are going to be at the Gordons Well Exit after the buttercup (grays well) exit. Then across the canal back to the east. In the flats area. I am renting a 26 WW toyhauler. There will be a couple guys from LSR there, and a good group of people going. It will be good times. I think Brian B and renee might be going too. You should roll out!!

G-

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yea I'll be in Gordons same weekend. I'll keep an eye out for that bright green one!!!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Greg i havent met you yet but i will be there that same weekend and i will look for ya maybe you could listen to this funky sound my rhino is making and give me some ideas on what to do. Thanks

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no problem.. if you see me, flag me down. There will also be another rhino with Yellow plastics, and yellow MTS kit with us that also works here. His name is jason.. he's got a huge goatee.

Greg

·
Registered
226 Posts
Greg i havent met you yet but i will be there that same weekend and i will look for ya maybe you could listen to this funky sound my rhino is making and give me some ideas on what to do. Thanks
Well we were supposed to go but there were some probs with the rhino.:arg: Maybe next time we will get there. Damn Rhinos

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
I made the decision a few days ago I couldn't make it on this one. Greg, as always, look forward to riding but not this time. I'm sure there will be some more trips this season so let's make a plan again.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts