Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to Goochwarmer for winning the September 2011 Rhino Ride of the Month Contest!!

All of the Rhino's I've seen posted were out of this world...my Rhino was made to haul my kids around and also (Primarily) for Hunting. So here is my submission....
2006 Rhino 660
Was modified by Airbox and re-jetting but I took that back to stock.
Cage extension by a local welder and custom aluminum roof by me.
Two Tone paint job by...me.

Now the real Deets:
DCUA Full Curl Sheep.
37 1/4 with 12 7/8 bases...8 years old.
Rhino brought us within 1.5 miles of the mountain, climbed 4000 ft in elevation for a one shot one kill by my partner. No, I did not shoot him myself, I didn't have the tag for him. Partner and I packed him out and we cleaned the skull for a European mount and I figured...what the heck....Rhino pic submission.

Um...that is all. Enjoy

·
Registered
100 Posts
Uncontested? I'll take it!!! Just got a a call from my hunting partner and the sheep is back and processed so I will have some sheep roast and a beer to celebrate this win ;)
THanks Craig!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
That there is without a doubt...hands down...the most awesome hood ornament you could ever have for a rhino...!!!!

What rifle/round/site brought him down...???

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Congratulations, and nice trophy!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Shot at 100yds with a .270Win, it was a hard hunt with a great partner. Just on a whim I put it on the hood for a picture. My Rhino is almost all stock and I figured this was the only way to set it apart, sheep skull on the hood. I have the testicle sack I am having tanned as a gift for my father as a coin purse (kinda weird I know) and my partner is having the skull mounted european style. The meat is excellent, you don't get allot but man is it tasty!!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Joel,

Outside of your hood ornament...I like your rifle rack...errrrr your RuttingRhino.com aluminum harness bar... :)

Nice roof too...!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Joel,

Outside of your hood ornament...I like your rifle rack...errrrr your RuttingRhino.com aluminum harness bar... :)

Nice roof too...!
Ahh yes, I didn't use my harness bar in accordance with the manufactures instructions....I mounted a Kolpin gun holder in the Harness bar and strapped my gun to that. It worked great for my .22 rifle but the amount of dust generated by my NOT having the Rutting Rhino windshield had me carry the big rifle in a gun Boot.

Thanks again Craig!!!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Congrates Goochwarmer!

Hey - isn't the gooch a part in between a sack and butthole? LOL If so I dont wanna know why you choose that name! Hahahah! :alcoholic:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Congrates Goochwarmer!

Hey - isn't the gooch a part in between a sack and butthole? LOL If so I dont wanna know why you choose that name! Hahahah! :alcoholic:
I thought that was the taint? HAHAHA!!!!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Congrates Goochwarmer!

Well according to Urban Dictionary - I stand correct! LOL
Urban Dictionary: gooch

Look up taint in the same dictionary and it says, it's the area between the sack and butthole that prevents a man from shitting on his balls! I guess we both stand correct!
HAHAHA!!!!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts

Look up taint in the same dictionary and it says, it's the area between the sack and butthole that prevents a man from shitting on his balls! I guess we both stand correct!
HAHAHA!!!!
LMFAO! The area that prevents a man from shitting on his balls! Hahahahaha that's f**ken great!
I wounder if we have a member that's named taintwamer? LOL

·
Registered
100 Posts

HAHAHA!!!!
LMFAO! The area that prevents a man from shitting on his balls! Hahahahaha that's f**ken great!
lol, I got the name from a buddy who when we went hunting or fishing he always carried a foam pad to sit on...told me it was his "goochwarmer"...so I guess in fact, I am named after a guys Taint...Now that I think about it I may need to change this!!! lol

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
HAHAHA!!!!
lol, I got the name from a buddy who when we went hunting or fishing he always carried a foam pad to sit on...told me it was his "goochwarmer"...so I guess in fact, I am named after a guys Taint...Now that I think about it I may need to change this!!! lol
Hahahahah! Yeah thats not a body part / area I would want to be named after. LOL :greddy2:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts