1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I have some nice Oakley goggles but there not sold to the public. Government issue for special forces... I have a friend that got me two pairs. Im sure there pretty similiar to the ones you can buy. Damn nice goggles

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I use Dragons for the dunes and for snowboarding. Never had a problem at all. And it is really cheap to replace the lens as well.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
i just ordered two pair of the Oakley sand goggles.. they are supposed to be the best, and they are 40 bucks each, and come with a clear and tinted lenses.. so we'll see. I always get sand in my eyes with other kinds.. and i've tried a boat load. the arnettes i have work the best, but still get sand in em... especially when nose diving the rhino into the sand.. and when getting blasted by the guy who roosts on you in the camp areas...

g-

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I agree with Max, if you are going to get something get this instead, full face (no dirt/dust/sand all over your face) protection plus you look mean enough like you are going to kill someone.

Better peripheral vision too.

Sadly I wear helmets so this isnt for me... but it is BAD TO THE BONE!!

http://www.savephace.com/

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I wear the same goggles I MX with - Oakley Crowbars....for the dunes, i sometimes tape up the top foam to help keep any sand out.....I also try not to ride behind alot of people!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i use spy's. the only problem i had with them is not having a tinted lense in the day.

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
we carry the oakley sand goggles in the l frame and o frame.. and even for the little ones..

5% discount for all RhinoForums.net users

They are on the site under Goggles, Shirts, etc. on the shopping cart.

Or just drive ur lazy butt, if your in AZ, to the shop! (coughBRIANcough..lol)

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
way to go brian.. jeeze.. you should have got the oakleys.. they are 40 bucks.. i got two pairs, and they arrived today. They come with a clear lens, and tinted lens, and are set up for tear offs..

Ill be seeing how they work this weekend!! i can't wait.. hopefully no more sand in the eyes!

Greg

1 - 20 of 25 Posts