Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I signed up to Glmis dunes.comfor the 1st time, but why can't I find the rhino section under 'forums'????? going crazy over something that should be so easy!!! And why can't I post new topics or replies if I am logged in? Drivin me nuts!!!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats up Chris. Thanks for the response. Here is my problem. I am a member (logged in), and any move I make I get this message "The error returned was:
Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken", or talks about how I don't have permission to reply or make a new post......

So when I go to Glamisdunes.com, what do I do? The obvious? click the forums tab? Then what? I'm going Ape **** over here!!! lol

I am a pretty smart dude for not being able to figure out something so f-in easy!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Had that problem a long time ago on another forum. 1. are you 100% sure that you are logged in. I have seen that error message you are talking about, when it comes up, scroll down the page under it and see if a place to log in is there. If so, log in again.
2. Sometimes clearing your history file might help. Just a few thoughts.

FYI- Max Powers link worked for me.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I can't remember, but does Glamisdunes.com send you an email link to verify your log in name?

I see Southbay on glamisdunes.com anyhow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.