Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW... any word on what caused it? and what time and day did it happen? looks like it's right by the store? That would be so crazy if it happened during the day! It's right on the road going into the washes!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Wash 38 is far from the store. like 27 miles or so. 27 was the first number that popped in my head.

But going to wash 23 sucked on a quad at new years....I can't image going to 38.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I am waiting for a train derailment to happen off of Grand Ave in Surprise where I live. I am 5 miles or so from the train tracks and I can here the train on a quiet day or night...

·
Registered
402 Posts
it happend about wash 40 i seen it on sunday they said the track seperated. the engines made it across but the container cars didnt . You should of seen the section of track they pulled out it looked like they held it at both ends and twisted it and then bent it !cool stuff

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I am waiting for a train derailment to happen off of Grand Ave in Surprise where I live. I am 5 miles or so from the train tracks and I can here the train on a quiet day or night...
i pretty much live next to train track and never hear it go by

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I was wondering exactly where this had happened. If it had happened next to the store I would think some ppl would have died. That would suck just driving down the wash road and the train comes off and smashes you. It got me thinking a couple days ago while I was sitting at the tracks at Grand and Bell for the light that I could die right there. Oh yea, and the truck with the train horns at the stoplight wasn't me.:fingersx:
:eek2:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Here is the correct link. The location for the forum on the server has changed since that post. It is now on the root folder instead of a subfolder. If you remove the subfolder name in the link "forums." old links will work.

http://rhinoforums.net/showthread.php?t=449

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.