Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
357 Posts
looks fun. i cant wait to go there pres weekend and for the week following to meet some of these guys down there..

· Premium Member
7,853 Posts
x

sweet video!.......luv that place.............

ps adams, if its your first time in the dunes, ride shotgun for an hour with a seasoned duner, just trust me on this one, swallow your pride and sit and go for a ride, make sure the guy knows what he's doing, it will save you a bunch of headache and money....should be fun..

· Registered
357 Posts
thanks for the heads up cam. i lived in san luise for a while so ive been to pismo a bunch, riden mojove with the bostrum's back in my motorcycle day.. but never made it to glamis. looking forward to it and meeting you guys.
sorry for the sidetrack..

· Premium Member
7,853 Posts
lol........I just had two lifelong desert guys come with us to glamis last trip and it just scared the hell out of them!...........lol...........flat open desert against all these shadows and bowls and whoops and speed and changing directions!........it overwhelmed them and made them motion sick and scared.....kinda funny...should be a good trip man...

· Registered
5,880 Posts
lol........I just had two lifelong desert guys come with us to glamis last trip and it just scared the hell out of them!...........lol...........flat open desert against all these shadows and bowls and whoops and speed and changing directions!........it overwhelmed them and made them motion sick and scared.....kinda funny...should be a good trip man...
lol... I'll take you on some desert trails that will make the dunes look like nothing. blind 60mph turns with bowling ball boulders.

IMO dining is easy...lol it's really fun and unless you find a witches eye your gonna love it! wish I had more bikes to ride with in the dunes.

· Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,678 Posts
Fun video..missed a couple fun bowls though..lol....First timer duners in Rhinos should at least follow a vet down there. It will make for a much better expierence.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.