Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was getting ready for my next dunes trip and pulled out my Tribal Whips and found that one of them was not working and the other was flickering intermintantly. I bought these last dune season and have been Very very happy with them. I called Tribal and the line was busy and i didnt leave a message but i got a call back within ten min! They said they would warrently the whip and i should be all set to go for my next trip. It sure is nice to have good ol customer service like that. Thanks Tribal!:azflag:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Glad to hear you got a call back and good customer service.

I on the other hand did not. I have what I believed to be a defective retainer pin, the little ball did not keep the pin in on my first ride and I lost the whip. I called the number on their site, sent a PM from the forum, called and left a message twice on the cell phone number that was put in a post to contact him directly and also had Steve at Black Rhino send an email. I got no response at all. I was willing to buy a new whip but just wanted to know if I had a defective part or if there was a trick to keeping the pin in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts