Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
  • ever heard of durham town plantation? it would be a ride for ya'll to get here but it would be well worth it! the place is over 2000 acres with 8 motocross tracks, 150 miles of trails, mud pits, and rental cabins.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I from WV, but plan on coming down and racing one of the Rally Raids this summer. Should be fun it's a 4 hr race, 2hr in day and 2hr after dark.

·
Registered
732 Posts
GA Riders

I am right outside Macon and go to Durhamtown pretty regular. Have been to the races there as well. Come on down but be prepared for the dust!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm in Statham, GA just outside of Athens. Will be racing the Durhamtown series and some of the UTVRR's

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm south of Macon ,went to Durhamtown once and like it. Cant wait to ride again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool cool, ya'll will have to keep me posted on when youre coming to Durhamtown. maybe we can meet up and ride

·
Registered
90 Posts
Durhamtown is the place to be !RV hook ups and It also has a 4x4 park loaded with goodies to crawl on ! Also has a a dirt dragstrip with staging tree and the worx ! Great place to go ! Has a resturant ,pro shop -selling tires,wheels,race fuel and every thing else u could imagine ! It also has kids mx trax and a bmx course,half pipe ,video games all kinds of family stuff ! And no im not in any way affiliated with them !just love the place and wanna see cool places like it do good ! Come on down and we will show u the ropes

·
Registered
90 Posts
I dont think so, I havent seen anything like it anywhere ! Trust me it would be worth the ride

1 - 13 of 13 Posts