Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
26"blasters, STU,paddles rear with rims

these are 26 blasters, rims are 10"diameter x 10" wide....staggered and offset cut......no plugs or rips or problems,the only flaw is where they touched the inside of the rear rims slightly before I lightly sanded the a-arm brackets.....by far the best floating tires in town...............sold the rhino and buyer doesn't dune.........almost brand new condition...$500.......I run these on my rhinos,they float great and with the stagger and offset cut the rhinos pull them great,tire cost is about 275 each plus the rims at 90 each,its all adds up,price them out,check around,we had to lightly sand the lower a arm brackets to get these onto my buddys SDR LT kit,some kits don't rub on the 10" diameter rims,some take a little love to make them fit...

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
x

traded the front tires to a buddy, only have the rears with rims and the front rims for sale now...sorry..

·
Registered
350 Posts
updated price less front tires? rears only?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
$500 for the rears...still a GREAT deal!
It costs over $800.00 for the setup new.:eek5:

I got a pair of STU's on 10x10" rims like Camshaws set here, and they were easy to fit up with a little grinding/clearance of the hub mounting tabs on my SDR longtravel arms. They should fit stock arms with a little grinding as well as most longtravel setups.

The nice thing about the 10x10" rim/tire combo and its taller sidewall is that it offers a cushier ride than the 12"Dia.x10" rim/tire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts