Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hay guy I drove the rhino to day and I was doing 25mph spiters a guy i know said to check the fuel filter it see thur one looks ok so can it be the fuel pump or in the carb and is it very hard to severs the clutch thanks if you help:fingersx:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
It could be lots of things but if you have our fuel delivery kit it will prevent or eliminate many of the possibilities and make trouble shooting all other problems easier...

The billet adapter will never crack and break...the system is more efficient with higher flow rate...the p/u tube will never rot...the fittings are brass instead plastic...you will always be able to where fuel is or isn't in the system making finding any other fuel related problems easier and it also quickly eliminates fuel delivery as the problem if the problem is in the carb or is electrical...

Premium Fuel Delivery Kit for Rhino 660

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Typically if the connection at the reverse switch is not good the reverse rev limiter will kick in...it will hold the vehicle at 20mph...it will pull hard until then and then cut out hard...that is with stock cdi and stock sheave/rollers...

Sputtering at 25 can be either or both fuel and electrical...if you get my kit fuel will be eliminated or at worst identified then eliminated...once it is determined it is or isn't fuel/carb it has to be electrical...

The fuel kit makes it much easier to figure out either way...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts