Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a larger fuel filter on but it does not fill, Rhino still runs fine.I do have a K&N air filter would the larger jet cause the filter not to fill . Must it be full ?

·
Registered
181 Posts
apparently it doesnt matter if its full since you say it still runs good.I would let it idle and see if it fills up.Have you run it at wot to see if it starves for fuel ? I bet it will be fine.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I run an electric pump and a regulator set to 4 lbs. and it does not fill the filter. Shows about 1/4 full. Even when I was running the turbo with 6 psi, it was the same.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Did you have any doubts about getting the answers here....LOL. just a FYI for anyone looking to switch over to a aftermarket fuel filter .I just picked one up from pepboys for $12.00 the glass type and self cleanable filter you can even buy a pack of filters only for 6 bucks and it comes with 2 sets of 4 different types of fittings depending on what size fuelline you are running. the filter is made by Spectre Performance.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Behind the passenger seat, it's a little inline plastic one.

Just remember, the internet is ALWAYS right, especially when browsing forums.

:) :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Right behind the passenger seat...lift up the bed and pull out the passenher seat and everything fuel related you will see except the carb you have to take off the center console for that.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll have to get that changed then. One2many. While I was out looking at my rhino I looked at my Cub Cadet riding mower. The fuel filter on it isnt all the way full either. I dont think it has ever been.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ust a FYI for anyone looking to switch over to a aftermarket fuel filter .I just picked one up from pepboys for $12.00 the glass type and self cleanable filter you can even buy a pack of filters only for 6 bucks and it comes with 2 sets of 4 different types of fittings depending on what size fuelline you are running. the filter is made by Spectre Performance.

·
Registered
135 Posts
ust a FYI for anyone looking to switch over to a aftermarket fuel filter .I just picked one up from pepboys for $12.00 the glass type and self cleanable filter you can even buy a pack of filters only for 6 bucks and it comes with 2 sets of 4 different types of fittings depending on what size fuelline you are running. the filter is made by Spectre Performance.

·
Registered
319 Posts
"....this past weekend at the ******* Yacht Club for trucks gone wild...
I think what we need here (short time hi-jack) is pictures of the RNYC team pictures...

...and fuel filters location and static fills of course.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts