Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who knows about fuel cells? Can you adapt an external fuel pump and regulator to work with a fuel injected motor, or is there a setup available that works with the stock rhino internal fuel pump? I want to install a cell in the back of my rhino so I can lower my seats. Does anyone have any info on what is the best way to do this? Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Who knows about fuel cells? Can you adapt an external fuel pump and regulator to work with a fuel injected motor, or is there a setup available that works with the stock rhino internal fuel pump? I want to install a cell in the back of my rhino so I can lower my seats. Does anyone have any info on what is the best way to do this? Thanks, Steve
do you have a picture of the pump...i seen people mount the pump direct to the fuel cell

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you have a picture of the pump...i seen people mount the pump direct to the fuel cell

That would be the ideal setup, allow me to use the stock pump and sending unit for the fuel gauge. let me see what I can find for pic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts