Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lovely wife Mrs clause bought me the RuttingRhino complete fuel kit.. has anyone installed this kit yet and what are your impressions... Im installing on a 450. couldnt find any pics or directions but havent really looked yet either hopefully I`ll be able to get to it after the 1st of the year..Gotta get the clutch sheave next b-day is in 2 weeks...:banana:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
if you have any questions call craig at rutting rhino he will help you on every step. i have the 660 kit works great.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Hi John...

You were one of several whose wives are savvy shoppers...buying stuff for their husbands rhinos...

Not sure which one was yours and all three fuel kits that were purchased as gifts by women were different...

All of them were ordered as 660 products as far as I know...

The 450 and 660 are different and you cannot use a 660 fuel kit on a 450 without converting the pick up assembly to a 660... if your kit did not come with a billet adapter we will have to work something out...

Sending you a pm...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Okay she did order for a 450... :biggrin:

She ordered the complete 450 to 660 conversion kit but w/o the bulb-primer and I added a bulb-primer anyway... Christmas bonus... I hope you like it... :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
great job

My wifes great and you are too Buddy Mucho appreciated. Pm sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts