Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my two seater cage I built for my Rhino it is powdercoated Purple Starlight has harness bar, intrusion bars and I have a matching rear bumper with the cage. I want this thing gone so, shoot me a resonable offer and come pick it up! If not, I guess I will just cut it up and use the tubing for something else. The top is .060 aluminum with all stainless hardware with gray indoor outdoor carpet for the headliner. The cage has been in the woods so there is some scuffs and scratches on it.

Added a couple of pics of it installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT

·
Registered
286 Posts
How much for the bumper shipped to florida 34972 zip

·
Registered
980 Posts
I didn't know they changed the cage between 06 and 07 I'm still learning on these things though.... Anyone else know? My buddies 07 660 looks identiacal to mine

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
yes 04 05 06 B pillar are different ,

but there are a few rhino's titled 2006 with 2007 style cages tho , rhinonut being one,

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TTT

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TTT

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still for sale

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still have this in the garage if interested

·
Registered
625 Posts
I didn't know they changed the cage between 06 and 07 I'm still learning on these things though.... Anyone else know? My buddies 07 660 looks identiacal to mine
I believe they changed the angle on the back uprights in mid 06. So if you have an early 06 the roll cage's back uprights connect below the 45* angle and a late model 06 will connect after the 45* angle. The angle on the back upright cage bar is probably not at a 45* angle, I just used that degree.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts